Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
The software Test Engineer is responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of the product test solution. They shall use industry standard test tools to develop manual and possible automated tests in an SAP and webbased environment. They will work in a multi-disciplined team to uncover and debug problems. He/She will also be responsible for ensuring product requirements are captured.
- Evaluates, maintains and improves Testing approach within the project together with the integrator
- Facilitates the development and implementation of testing department standards
- Develops project deliverables including test cases, test procedures together with the integrator
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using CBTA
- Identify, record, Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and document thoroughly and track bugs
- Liaise with internal teams (streams, business analysts, product manager) and external teams to clarify issues found.
- Trains and supports the resources for testing execution and provides knowledge transfer
- Reports the test execution progress within the projects
- Knowledge on software quality assurance and development
- Solution manager knowledge for testing purpose
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.