Test analyst Financial marketPostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
TEST ANALYST FINANCIAL MARKET
- Requirement Analysis
- Create test deliverables like test scenarios, test scripts
- Interactions with Development, Business, Environment and other support teams
- Collate risks, issues and recommend mitigation strategies. Seek Test manager help in case of blockers
- Input to key test deliverables (i.e., Master Test Plan, Detailed Test Plans, End of Test Report)
- Defect Management
- Input to Daily / Weekly status reports
- Good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to help the team members
- Ability to communicate risks and issues effectively
- Testing activities and processes
- Knowledge of estimation, planning, preparation, execution and reporting to closure
- Defect management activities
- Fluent in French & English
- Demonstrate good knowledge and experience in Financial Sector
- Foreign Exchange Derivatives
- Details about various Options and Option types and positions.
- Details about Derivative Trade Life Cycle Management
- Knowledge of Charles Rivers package is a plus
- Product such as Money market, Equities, commodities, fixed income is also preferred
Additional testing qualification preferred such as ISTQB Foundation certification.
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV…) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!