Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
- Requirement Analysis
- Create test deliverables like test scenarios, test scripts
- Interactions with Development, Business, Environment and other support teams
- Collate risks, issues and recommend mitigation strategies. Seek Test manager help in case of blockers
- Input to key test deliverables (i.e., Master Test Plan, Detailed Test Plans, End of Test Report)
- Defect Management
- Input to Daily / Weekly status reports
- Good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to help the team members
- Ability to communicate risks and issues effectively
- Testing activities and processes
- Knowledge of estimation, planning, preparation, execution and reporting to closure
- Defect management activities
- Demonstrate good knowledge and experience in Financial Sector
- Foreign Exchange Derivatives
- Details about various Options and Option types and positions.
- Details about Derivative Trade Life Cycle Management
- Knowledge of Charles Rivers package is a plus
- Product such as Money market, Equities, commodities, fixed income is also preferred
Additional testing qualification preferred such as ISTQB Foundation certification.
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN APSIDE?
A startup spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity!
As Apeside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 2800 consultants, we are looking for new talent.
Do you want to join a solid group that knows how to support talent?
Send your application to email@example.com.