Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Télécoms
As a Technical Lead, you have an individual contributor role and you will provide technical expertise to prepare, participate and complete a customer migration project from legacy platform to Hyper-Converged Infrastructure based on VMware using Nutanix on HPe Proliant and Dell/EMC Vblock technology with a duration of up to 1 year.
You will participate in the building, migrating and testing, of customers VM’s from their previous platforms to a new platform hosted in a new Data center.
This will include working with the Technical PM and the customer to be the technical point of contact representing Orange and responsible for ensuring time schedules are met, technical challenges are resolved and offers Best Practice advice.
You must have hands-on experience in implementing and troubleshooting IT infrastructure and virtualization platforms including but not limited to the OS, storage, backup, and supporting applications.
You must be technically aware of capacity planning and related decision making and you should be skilled in IT analysis and have good verbal and written communication skillset.
YOUR KEY ACTIVITIES :
- Migration – attend customer site(s) to audit, prepare for migration and perform post migration analysis where required.
- Compose, publish and manage IT documentation e.g. Runbook
- Participation in the planning phases of the migration projects
- Input to Technical PM regarding the production of runbooks, rollback plans and validation test plans for each migration batch under their responsibility in collaboration with the Customer test lead
- The execution of the assigned virtual-to-virtual and physical-to-virtual migration batches as defined with Customer – propose methodology and best practices.
- The testing and validation post-migration in coordination with Customer staff. Production of the associated post migration validation reports
- Any handover to operations tasks associated with the migrated assets
- The delivery of knowledge transfer workshops as and where applicable
- Working on a project to deploy two specific new infrastructure platforms across three data center’s in Brussels and Paris.
10 years of experience in IT infrastructure domain required.
Education and certifications:
- Ideally certified in the following: Microsoft Windows MCSE, VMware VCP5/6, Linux, KVM, ITIL, Project Management (Foundation)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing operations of virtualized platforms.
- Knowledge of Dell/EMC Vblock infrastructure technology
- Knowledge in Hyper-Converged Infrastructure based on Nutanix software and HPe Proliant Hardware
- Experience in Intel x86 based workloads currently running on customer legacy systems including virtual and physical Microsoft Windows Servers, RedHat Linux Servers and a range of virtual appliances.
- Experience in Virtualization (minimum VCP or equivalent), Linux/Windows system administration (MCSE).
- Experience with Both MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server administration, RDB , Mongo DB, Oracle etc.
- Experience supporting multi-tier application stacks.
- Understanding of application, server, and network security is highly desired.
- Experience on Active Directory/ LDAP administration,
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in performing workload migrations (V2V, P2V) and storage migrations.
- Experience in transitioning of virtualized platform from build to operations and providing early life support.
- Experience in upgrading various components of virtualized platform at hardware and virtual layers.
Tools and process:
- Thorough understanding of ITIL Incident/Change/Problem management processes.
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis preparation and presentation to customers.
- Experience in working on ITSM tools such as Remedy and ServiceNow
- Experience in MS SQL, Oracle, My SQL, Mongo DB,RDB
- Experience in VMware vCenter, vCloud Director, vR Ops, vRA and Zerto.
- Very good technical experience in EMC Storage, NetApp Storage, EMC Avamar, EMC Networker, Veritas NetBackup.
- Very good technical experience in Hyper-Converged Infrastructure based on Nutanix software and HPe Proliant Hardware
- Very good technical experience in Dell/EMC Vblock infrastructure technology
- Experience with Windows and Linux.
- OpenStack awareness and or understanding.
- Experience in working with tools such as Double Take Migration, Double Take Availability, Zerto, Veeam and Plate Spin.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill using French and English language.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Customer oriented and strong sensitivity to customer satisfaction.
- Real leadership to lead transversal/customer crisis.
- Good interpersonal, team-build and leadership skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
JOIN US !
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV…) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!