System Engineering and IntegrationPostuler
Lieu : Stuttgart
Région : Allemagne
Rattachement : HTI
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Automobile
APSIDE group is a French consulting company in engineering with 2800 employees who have been deploying their competences for the biggest French companies for more than 40 years.
You would be part of HTi, a subsidiary of APSIDE, specialized in the field of automotive engineering and that currently employs more than 300 consultants (graduated engineers and technical experts) who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
For one of our clients, major actor of the automotive industry, we are looking for a system integration engineer.
This person will be in charge of the software development through traces analysis, debugging and issues causes identification.
Among other things, you will be responsible for investigation tracks and updates and for the communication with development teams, the project managers and the stakeholders. Performing test on mule vehicles, reporting bugs and validating fixes but also preparing the documentation and presenting it to the junior team members, will also be part of your tasks.
The full-time position is to be filled as soon as possible and will be located in Germany, near Stuttgart.
The sucessful candidate will get a permanent contract.
- University degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- At least 6 years of experience in the automotive domain are mandatory and experience in software integration is wished
- Good C/C++ knowledge is required
- ASPICE basic practice and knowledge in ADAS and system development and debugging tools (DOORS, JIRA, TeamForge, CANoe…) is needed
- Proficiency in English (C1 level) is mandatory, German would be a plus