Lieu : Tubize
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Systèmes embarqués, Ingénierie industrielle
We are looking for an System Engineer with the following skills :
Architectural design of avionics solutions experience
– Requirements definition, requirements traceability management (IADT aspects), use of Doors tools
– Interface definition overall interfacing specification
– Knowledge of military communication radio technology is a strong surplus
– Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and TCP/IP in general is highly desired.
– Familiarity with environmental and qualification aspects of avionics equipment is a surplus.
– Overall IVVQ knowledge is a surplus. Integration, verification Validation and qualification aspects ….
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV…) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!