Software Project LeaderPostuler
Lieu : Francfort
Région : Allemagne
Rattachement : HTI
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Automobile
APSIDE group is a French consulting company in the engineering industry with 2800 employees who have been deploying their competences for the biggest French companies for more than 40 years.
You would be part of HTi, a subsidiary of APSIDE that is specialized in the field of automotive engineering and currently employs more than 300 consultants (graduated engineers and technical experts) who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
For one of our clients, major actor of the automotive industry, we are looking for a software architect.
This person will be in charge of technical software lead from the beginning till series for embedded telematic control unit projects following V-Cycle model and ASPICE process.
You will as well be responsible for requirements analysis and effort estimation as also time and resources planning in RFQ phase. Working out of concept and technical feasibility will also be part of your tasks. Among other things, you will also create the requirements specification in cowork with the customer.
The full-time position is to be filled as soon as possible and will be located near Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany.
We offer you an permanent contract.
- University degree in Computer Engineering/Computer science
- 5 years of relevant experience are required, preferably in software project management
- Experience in embedded development C/C++ is mandatory
- Experience in ASPICE is required
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Proficiency in English (C1 level) is mandatory and knowledge in German is a plus