Lieu : Frankfurt am Main
Région : Allemagne
Rattachement : Apside Allemagne
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Automobile
APSIDE group is a french consulting company in the engineering industry with 2800 employees who have deployed their competences at the biggest automotive companies for more than 40 years.
You would be part of HTi Automobile, a subsidiary of APSIDE that is specialized in the field of automotive engineering, currently employs more than 350 consultants (graduated engineers and technical experts) who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
All of our employees benefit from close, personal support, a familiar corporate culture and various exciting professional challenges.
For a long-term project at one of our clients’ sites near Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for:
Software Developer (m/w/d)
- Plans and executes the software quality activities required on assigned projects as per the processes and applied standards
- Detects and report deviations, non-compliances and quality risks resulting from software audits and tracks and follows up on deviations.
- Participation in internal and external audit preparation
- Participation in external appraisals
- Bachelors Degree of Computer Science, Communication Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Further certification of ASPICE, Six Sigma, ISO, CSQA etc.
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant experience
- An excellent command of English. German is a plus.
If the above position interests you, then apply via the link below. We are looking to recruit for this position ASAP; a permanent contract with a temporary project.
Job Type: Full-time