Lieu : Francfort
Région : Allemagne
Rattachement : HTI
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Automobile
APSIDE group is a French consulting company in the engineering industry with 2800 employees who have been deploying their competences for the biggest French companies for more than 40 years.
You would be part of HTi, a subsidiary of APSIDE that is specialized in the field of automotive engineering and currently employs more than 300 consultants (graduated engineers and technical experts) who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
For one of our clients, major actor of the automotive industry, we are looking for a software developer.
This person will be in charge of embedded software development on telematic control unit projects following V-Cycle model and ASPICE process.
Usage of configuration and change management systems like ClearCase, Clearquest, TeamForge and GIT will also be part of your tasks. Among other things, you will be responsible for a wide range of development tasks like security topics, production support, driver and application software, e-call management, remote services and storage management.
The full-time position is to be filled as soon as possible and will be located near Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany.
We offer you an permanent contract.
- University degree in Computer Engineering/Computer science/ Embedded Systems
- 5 years of relevant experience and advanced knowledge in embedded software development are required
- Proficiency in programming languages C/C++/Java is required
- Proficiency in Automotive SPICE is mandatory
- Debugger knowledge (GNU, Greenhills, Lauterbach) is required
- Proficiency in English (C1 level) is mandatory and solid knowledge in German is strongly wished