Senior Java Back end DeveloperPostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER BACK END
As a Java Developer, you build applications specific to the notary profession. You are responsible for the development of software that answers to our clients’ functional and technical expectations. You support your team by bringing your expertise and your experience to the table. Your participation to the continuous improvement of processes and the setup of a state-of-the-art development environment is appreciated.
Interested in building good quality product in a distributed structure. You have a proven experience of java development with Spring (spring-boot, spring-web) and Hibernate or JDBC. You like to share your experience and knowledge with your team to deliver services that are of good quality, reusable and maintainable.
- Create Java application with a high standard of quality.
- Create RESTful or SOAP web services.
- Use efficiently the Spring ecosystem (spring boot, …).
- Develop using best practices on OOP and pattern to create efficient design.
- Read and write efficient SQL.
- Mentor and train less experienced developers.
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design principles is a plus.
- Knowledge of software architecture patterns (layer, micro service, …) is a plus.
- Use devops skills (CI, CD,…).
YOU WANT TO
- Design and develop technical solutions, starting from the functional requirements, and following our quality/security/legal guidelines and standards ;
- Develop efficient, pragmatic, user friendly and easy to maintain java applications
- Document the code of the applications in order to ease their maintenance
- Ensure quality (unit/integration tests, Sonar compliance, OWASP checks…)
- Contribute to the development of our Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our development processes ;
- Fluent in Dutch or French (a passive knowledge of one of both national languages is a must) and English ;
- Pragmatic, with a sense of detail;
- You welcome creativity and new ideas ;
- Pro-active, autonomous, flexible thinker and doer ;
- A real teamplayer.
YOU HAVE :
- Experience in Angular 2/4/5 developments OR good experience in similar framework
- Experience with frontend development patterns: Smart/Dub Components, Redux, etc…
- Experience in reactive development: RxJs
- Experience in Java development is a plus (spring-boot, spring-boot-web, hibernate).
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us.
Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.