Senior IT Buyer SoftwarePostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
SENIOR BUYER IT SOFTWARE
We are looking for a “Senior Buyer IT Software” to join our Procurement team and to conduct rational purchase management in a transparent manner and according to the customer’s policies while maintaining the best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Your responsibilities :
- Conduct e2e Rfx processes
- Analyzing user requests/needs and translate them into generic business requirements
- Identify Software and License process optimizations
- Review exiting maintenance agreements
- Define the selection criteria’s and conduct pricing analysis
- Manage negotiations with the selected suppliers
- Maintain the current and new supply base
- Conduct full contract management and follow up
- Conduct reporting to management
- Establish a professional relationship with the internal client(s)
Min. 6 years experience as a Buyer of IT Softwares
In depth knowledge of Software purchase
Knowledge of Cloud services and principles
Knowledge of SaaS, IaaS and Paas methodologies
In depth knowledge of support and maintenance practices
Language : Dutch, French and English
- Project management skills
- Analytical Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Mature negotiation skills
- Proactive and creative
Senior 9 – 15 years experience
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN APSIDE?
A startup spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity!
As Apeside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 2800 consultants, we are looking for new talent.
Do you want to join a solid group that knows how to support talent?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.