SAP Cloud for CustomerPostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow? What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
– You are comfortable with SAP, and have a good foundation in Agile Approach
– You speak French and English and enjoy working in a team, so…
This SAP Cloud for Customer position is made for you!
As a SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) consultant, you will integrate the existing CRM team and will participate to the implementation of SAP C4C solution. You will be involved in all aspects of the implementation: analyze of business needs, write the blueprint and technical specification, configure of the system and train to key-users.
You will help our business to translate the current processes into SAP C4C but also co-create new processes together with our business.
Via an Agile approach, you will organize several demonstrations on the standard solution and answer to technical questions.
SAP C4C will communicate with several non-SAP systems. Therefore, the knowledge of SAP CPI is required.
A proven project experience (minimum 4 years) is required.
- Excellent SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) skills
- Excellent SAP CRM skills
- Good SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Bilingual (Dutch/French) and English for documentation
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN APSIDE
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an IT company!