Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
– You are comfortable with Project Management, and have a good foundation in Investment Management
– You speak English and enjoy working in a team, so…
This Project Manager position is for you!
With the launch of a new ESG project impacting as well the full review of the internal anlysis process but as well the launch of a new ESG advisory offer, a qualified Project Manager is required to define and set up a proper project structure. The project is estimated for a period of around 18 months.
- Stress resistant, autonomy, sense of initiative
- Versatility and flexibility
- Customer driven and quality oriented
- Interdisciplinary and creative, end-to-end commitment, focused and persistent
Team player, listening and communication skills, English proficiency
Good reasons to join Apside
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an ESN!