Project Manager BusinessPostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
PROJECT MANAGER BUSINESS
As part of the Corporate Banking organization in Brussels, the Operational Excellence team supports transformation and continuous improvement projects.
The core objectives of these projects are:
- Improve productivity & agility of operations
- Improve our external/internal customer service
- Develop and deploy best practice managerial skills
- Implement a continuous improvement culture
You are responsible for:
- Responsible for the project governance
- Leading project boards or steering committees
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Risk and issue management
- Capacity planning and resource management
- Budget management
- Performance management
- Process improvement
- Time management
- Follow-up on project documentation and change control
You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Transformation, or reorganization: Lean or other, And/or Operational Performance Management
You have strong expertise in Excel & PowerPoint and experience in a servicing big organization (bank, insurance…)
A previous management position in Operations environment is an asset.
You speak English and French (OR Dutch) fluently.
- Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) – strategic thinking
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Commercial awareness and customer-oriented
- Team spirit
- Management skills and the ability to motivate people
- Structured approach
JOIN US !
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV…) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!