Oracle DBA AdministratorPostuler
Lieu : brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
Oracle DBA Administrator
You support our customer’s Oracle Dba team in:
- Daily monitoring of our Production Oracle databases
- Administration (Creation/Management/Backup-Restore/Patching) of Oracle
- Performance Tuning, problems detection and solving
- Development teams support: Deployments / Data Refresh / Authorization
- Take part to a Guard Role
Mission specifics to deal with the other DBA team members:
- Oracle Hardening implementation based on an existing CIS (Center For Internet Security) recommendations report
- Take part to an Oracle Client Patching process
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS :
The client is fully OVM (Oracle Virtual Machine), you need to know :
- OEL Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Grid Oracle OVM CRS
- RAT ( Real Application Testing)
- OEM 13C
Scripting: Bash Shell / Python (must be a very strong skill to be able to automate the patching process)
You have ideally a Sql Server basic know-how
You know how automate via scripting the Oracle Patching process in an OVM context, by VM, Oracle CRS patching, Oracle RDBMS Binaries patching, Oracle Databases patching.
JOIN US !
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV…) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!