OBD Software Engineer M / WPostuler
Lieu : Luxembourg
Région : Luxembourg
Rattachement : HTI
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Automobile
APSIDE group is a French consulting company in the engineering industry with 2800 employees who have deployed their competences at the biggest French companies for more than 40 years.
You would be part of HTi, a subsidiary of APSIDE that is specialized in the field of automotive engineering, currently employs more than 400 consultants (graduated engineers and technical experts) who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
For one of our clients of the automotive industry, we are currently looking for an OBD Software Engineer.
You will be responsible for the development of real time electronic diagnostic systems for engine control units.
This position includes the following tasks:
- Capturing and analyzing customer requirements
- Develop embedded diagnostic algorithms for gasoline engine control units
- Use autocoding tools for Matlab / Simulink
- Validate software algorithms on test bench and vehicle
- Work in collaboration with controls / calibration engineers
The full-time position is to be filled as soon as possible and will be located in Luxemburg. The successful candidate will obtain a permanent contract.
- University degree in Engineering (Software / Computer)
- Industry related experience of developing real time embedded control/diagnostic systems
- Solid experience of defining and developing control/diagnostic strategies in Matlab\Simulink
- C programming is a plus
- Calibration Tools (INCA…)
- Fluency in English (C1 level) is mandatory
- Basic Knowledge in German (A1/A2) is wished