Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes embarqués, Ingénierie industrielle
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
– You are comfortable with C# language, and have a good foundation in Web API
– You speak English and enjoy working in a team, so…
This .Net Developer position is for you!
One of your main tasks will be to work on the implementation of digital signature for our customer. You will have to :
- Build a C# library to store and use an HSM signature data
- Build a C# library to create and track protected signature events
- Build a C# library to store events on a WORM(HCP)
- Build a web api to allow clients (SHP, SAP) to sign documents
- Build a web api to convert documents to pdf format
- Build a web application to manage personal digital certificates
You will also have to work the Incident management messaging system of the customer :
- Implementing de basics of the application
- Active participation the sprint definitions
- Active participation to the technical solution decisions
- Passive participation to the project development
- Resumption of the project
- Stress resistant, autonomy, sense of initiative
- Versatility and flexibility
- Customer driven and quality oriented
- Interdisciplinary and creative, end-to-end commitment, focused and persistent
Team player, listening and communication skills, English proficiency
Good reasons to join Apside
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an IT company!