Junior Software EngineerPostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
Junior Software Engineer
You will be in charge of building proof of concepts trough components serving the “internet of things ecosystem” project that just started. You will deal with components such as gateways (python programming and building blocks), data ingestion layer, a data analytic tool, a visualization tool etc. Most of the components will be cloud based and shall be used as much as possible out of the shelf, integration between all components will be a major task.
You will support the business in the IoT ecosystem strategy by implementing iteratively the necessary components in a sandboxed environment and with a focus on flexibility and results driven.
- You can work autonomously on technical projects:
- You understand quickly how building blocks work and you can build solution upon it
- You will setup a lot of technical components that the business will test
- You write high quality documentation that can be used by afterwards
- For each solution implemented, with the support of the project leader, a technical analysis will be provided to assess if the component is relevant or not
- You will train the team on specific technology points
- Data analytics knowledge is an asset
- Master’s degree in IT is mandatory
- Good English skills required (spoken and written).
- You are a doer and you want to achieve goals quickly
- You have knowledge in connectivity technologies (LPWAN, cellular, etc) and in communication protocol message package
- You learn fast
- IT is a passion for you
- You feel comfortable to work in an agile way and you have a creative mindset
- You are comfortable to search for solutions autonomously
- Learning new things is important for you
- Having already some experiences with data ingestion, programming gateway
- Data visualization/analytic/publish are a nice to have
- You have experience in Azure cloud or similar
- You feel comfortable to give trainings and make presentation to an audience
- Good communication skills and ability to vulgarize complex concepts
- Creative, client-oriented, result driven, autonomous
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN APSIDE?
A startup spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity!
As Apeside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 2800 consultants, we are looking for new talent.
Do you want to join a solid group that knows how to support talent?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.