Junior IT BuyerPostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Fonctions administratives, commerciales et RH
Junior IT BUYER
CONTEXT OF THE MISSION
Our customer is entrusted with the following main assignments:
- Meet the requirements of businesses/entities in matters relating to external spending, based on the best cost-delivery-quality ratio and in compliance with the rules covering the control of operational risks.
- Optimize third parties spend by acting on unit prices and volumes and by defining standards for the products and services purchased.
- Secure supplier relationships.
- Define norms and minimum control levels applicable to Procurement processes.
- Provide project ownership for the client’s projects concerning external spending processes (procurement, purchasing, inventory tools), outside of projects that come under Supplier accounting.
Procurement ensures that the client acquires the right products and services from the best suppliers at true market conditions in all spend categories.
The Junior Buyer IT is responsible for ensuring that suppliers of the IT expense categories, including telecom, are reliable, deliver on time and at the best commercial conditions, ensure the highest quality of goods and services needed by the customer, in compliance with the Group and the rules of conduct concerning relationships with suppliers.
The Junior IT Buyer will:
- Implement the Group’s IT procurement strategy
- Define a strategy and action plan on local spend projects,
- Drive the suppliers selection process on IT spend categories or segments,
- Ensure that savings are achieved through the negotiated global or local contracts implementation and that the internal customers are kept satisfied in terms of cost, quality, lead-times and service level of suppliers.
- Monitor the suppliers’ risk on his or her suppliers portfolio,
- Contribute to internal process changes or improvements that are part of the action plan or necessary for the optimization of the segment,
- Contribute to cross category sourcing initiatives and global process and tools initiatives when applicable.
- Actively participate in supplier management process such as steering committees, supplier risk and performance assessments to ensure maximum compliance to the contract
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS :
You have at least 1 or 2 years of relevant experience preferably in IT and/or Telecom Procurement OR at least 1 or 2 years IT and/or Telecom professional experience complemented with an advanced training in Procurement or a sales / deal making experience in the IT domain.
English and French are mandatory. Dutch is an asset.
You ideally have experience with Software Development related projects and strong “Digital affinity”:
- Detailed understanding of the main commercial and contractual models and the underlying cost drivers applicable in the IT market for HW, SW, Telecom and all related services and projects such as fixed price, managed services and full-outsourcing,
- Capacity to challenge the internal client needs, sense of critical analysis,
- Capacity to define an IT procurement strategy (procurement methods and tools),
- Risk analysis,
- Knowledge of business administration, knowledge in financial analysis,
- Legal, contractual and compliance knowledge.
- Strong theorical know-how of the IT Market dynamics and its key players,
- Negotiation skills,
- Project management skills is an asset,
- Deal shaping / closing capabilities,
- Knowledge of business administration, knowledge in financial analysis
JOIN US !
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV…) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!