Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 0/2 ans
Activité : Autres
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
- You are convinced of the importance of building good and productive working relationships with the team, key divisional personnel and internal clients.
- You have very good discussion and negotiation skills,
This Junior Buyer position is for you!
Central Purchasing Organisation is an internal entity which provides all services related to procurement within a predefined approach (procurement lifecycle).
The mission of CPO is to ensure that the customer acquires and uses the right Goods and Services in all Spend Categories at true market conditions.
The scope is today our customer (Business included) and subsidiaries.
The scope of those activities is to manage all strategic, tactic aspects that represent more than 100 000 000,00 € spends each year.
The working languages are Dutch AND French, English is an asset.
Main Responsibilities & Profile:
As buyer, you work directly under lead of the CPO and you are responsible for managing the customer activity:
- Management of received CV
- Rate and contract negotiation
- Management of contract extensions
- Giving advice to internal clients and proposing solutions in case of difficult situations.
- Supplier Relationship management: the buyer assumes the primary responsibility for maintaining ongoing relationships with suppliers and controls their interaction with other functions.
- Management of the administrative activities linked to the process
- Regular reporting of activities to the manager of the department.
The buyer assures compliance to the CPO methodology and the ethical code.
In collaboration with the team and business partners, evaluating existing procedures and proposing improvements.
Required Skills :
One year experience as buyer in Professional Services (consultancy, and/or Facility and/or Human Resources (training, recruitment services)
One year experience in discussions and negotiation with suppliers.
Very good knowledge of MS Office tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. MS Access is a plus.
- Ability to work self-sufficient according general guidelines.
- Respects strong ethical and deontological principles.
- Eye for details and pragmatic.
- Ability to analyse large quantities of information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Open minded and positive personality.
- Discretion, diplomacy, flexibility.
- Able to take on an advisory role towards internal clients.
- Good presentation.
Team player, listening and communication skills
Good reasons to join Apside
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an ESN!