Java Software EngineerPostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
MEDIOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are currently looking for a “Medior Java software engineer”
As a software engineer, you are responsible for the analysis, the design, the development for a new software project.
YOUR MAIN MISSION
- You participate in the development and the evolution of this new product of the customer, mainly on the transport and radio-communication domains
- You join the JAVA development team to realize the features requested by the customers by using the Agile incremental approach
- You participate in the development, estimations and architectural design necessary to meet the needs of this new project
- Thanks to your creativity, you propose and implement the improvements in software systems that are constantly evolving
YOUR PROFILE AND « TECHNICAL » BACKGROUND :
- Software engineer with professional experience in Java :
- Strong Java 8(JSE and JEE) knowledge is mandatory.
- RESTful Web Services
- Spring suite
- Hibernate, JPA
- Good team player
- Strong knowledge of English and one of the national languages is required and you have good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Open to constructive criticism and reviews
- Good knowledge of SW Design Patterns and architectural design aspects like UML notation is welcome
- Knowledge of network protocols is welcome
ABOUT US :
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV…) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!