IT Support AnalystPostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Infrastructure, systèmes et réseaux
IT Support Analyst
(Location : Brussels)
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow? What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
– You are comfortable with Technical Support, and have a good foundation in Incident analysis
– You speak French and English and enjoy working in a team, so…
This IT Support Analyst position is for you!
You will be in charge of
- Logging and processing support calls
- First and second-line support: remote and on-site support
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Incident analysis, first and second-line customer liaison with the purpose of maximizing the first call resolution rate
- installing and configuring computer hardware, software, … and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Remote support for handheld smartphones and tablets, knowledge MDM
- Access Management following SLA
- Trainee users according our process
- Asset Management and logistics task (move IT equipment, data network patching …)
- Documenting operational support procedures
You are stress resistant and have a strong customer service ethos
You have good communications and organizational skills
Your ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients is no longer to be proven
You have willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
Patience is one of your main qualities and you agree to travel to Branch OR HQ if necessary
You are ideally ITIL V3 or V4 certified
Bloomberg knowledge is an asset
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN APSIDE
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an IT company!