Lieu : TUBIZE
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes embarqués, Ingénierie industrielle
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
- You are convinced of the importance of Artificial Intelligence to analyze Data.
- You have very good analytical and problem solving skills,
This Data Scientist position is for you!
You will be part of the Engineering team of the company.
The working language is English, French is an asset.
Main Responsibilities & Profile:
The data scientist will be involved in a series of Proof of Concepts aiming at demonstrating the feasibility of introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the algorithms of the Network Manager.
Your task will be:
- to collect the traffic data made available by the customer;
- to develop software allowing to process these data and make them usable by our AI;
- to elaborate and train AI models and share this expertise with the customer by coaching junior data scientists within the team.
The following qualifications and skills are relevant and desirable for this role:
- Experience and good knowledge of Python (tenserflow/keras, pandas, numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, matplotlib),
- Experience and good knowledge of SQL
- A good knowledge of common statistical models and machine learning algorithms used in data science.
- Understanding of HADOOP/Cloudera framework, inclusive HDFS, HIVE, IMPALA, SPARK ,…
- Experience and good knowledge of Linux OS and scripting techniques (Bash/Ksh)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with writing reports and publications related to AI topics in MS Word and/or LateX.
- Ability to understand business needs and analyze data
- A Master’s degree or PhD in computer science with option AI
- Aviation experience or educational background is an asset
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Stress resistant, autonomy, sense of initiative
- Versatility and flexibility
- Customer driven and quality oriented
- Interdisciplinary and creative, end-to-end commitment, focused and persistent
Team player, listening and communication skills
Good reasons to join Apside
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an ESN!