Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Infrastructure, systèmes et réseaux
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
– You are comfortable with Cybersecurity, and have a good foundation in SIEMA QRadar
– You speak English and enjoy working in a team, so…
This Cybersecurity Expert position is for you!
The day-to-day tasks to be performed are:
- Analysing incidents escalated by L2
- Following on corrective actions in interaction with Support teams (client)
- Realizing technical analysis (reverse engineering, forensics…) on the Customer environment
- Giving expert inputs during crisis
- Providing recommendations on Continuous improvement for :
1/ Customer Response Team building & intervention process
2/ Incident process, detection rules , surveillance evolutions, new threats detection
- Attend Technical committees
- On demand from CSO, assist to incident remediation
- Stress resistant, autonomy, sense of initiative
- Very good English competencies (written and spoken) French is a plus – english is a must
- Knowledge of SIEM QRadar
- A few years experience
- Experience with network management is a plus
- Threat hunting experience is a plus
Good reasons to join Apside
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an ESN!