Continuous Integration EngineerPostuler
Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Infrastructure, systèmes et réseaux
CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION ENGINEER
What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
ABOUT YOU ?
- You have experience of at least 5 years with software integration activities,
- You have very good analytical and problem solving skills,
This System Integrator position is for you!
You will be part of a of the Engineering team of the company.
You will be performing your mission at the customer’s premises located in Brussels. The customer is an intergovernmental organisation made of 41 countries in charge of managing the Air Traffic Management network within Europe. The customer is engaged in a digital transformation. You will be part of a multinational team in charge of validating new software functions required to achieve this transformation the ATM network manager. The working language is English, French is a huge asset.
Main Responsibilities & Profile:
The system integrator will be working in the area of integrating the different baselines delivered by different development teams and testing that these baselines can correctly talk to each other. His/Her input is the technical documentations (interfaces) of each project. In addition, the integrator prepares the environment for the system verification testers. He/She is also responsible for handing over the baselines to the operational support for deployment into validation and later operations. He/She reports to the technical team lead of integration, under the heading of a team leader.
The following qualifications shall be provided by the candidate:
- Good team member,
- Experience of at least 5 years with software integration activities: integration, configuration and installation of complex applications in a UNIX or LINUX environment
- Participation in Functional and Non-functional testing,
- Experience with working with a scripting language ksh, python
- Experience with database systems and SQL, preferably in an Oracle environment,
- Experience in memory and thread management aspects of a server application
- Knowledge of open source test tools (Selenium, Junit, Jmeter)
- Experience with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- Microservice deployment (Ansible, docer, Nexus, Gradle)
The knowledge or at least a strong interest for the aviation domain is a clear advantage
- Stress resistant, autonomy, sense of initiative
- Versatility and flexibility
- Customer driven and quality oriented
- Interdisciplinary and creative, end-to-end commitment, focused and persistent
Team player, listening and communication skills, English proficiency
Good reasons to join Apside
A start-up spirit with the stability of a large group, which promotes agility, teamwork and proximity. While Apside continues to expand its already strong family of more than 3000 consultants, we are looking for our new talents!
- Participate and animate our technical evenings (Project Lab, Test Lab…),
- Become a speaker (Devoxx, DevFest, NCraft…),
- Join the Apside Academy (Meet up Agiles, Coding snacks …),
- Develop your network (Quarterly evenings, Afterwork, Integration evenings …),
- Join our Expert Community and test the latest technical innovations on our Sandbox,
Our know-how accompany you at the heart of several trades: engineering in information systems and industrial, scientific, aeronautical, automotive and financial IT.
Do you want to give new turn to your career? Look no further, be part of the consultants who will join Apside in 2020!
Follow Apside on social networks! LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube @ApsideGroupe #Talentdetection # Digital #Innovation
Apside is committed to the employment of people with disabilities with its subsidiary Apsid’EA: 1st adapted company fully integrated into an ESN!