Configuration Management EngineerPostuler
Lieu : Darmstadt (Allemagne)
Région : Alsace, Champagne-Ardenne et Lorraine
Rattachement : Apside Allemagne
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 5/10 ans
Activité : Systèmes embarqués, Ingénierie industrielle
We’re looking for a Configuration Management Engineer for a customer based in Darmstadt (Germany).
Your tasks and responsibilities :
- Act as secretary of Configuration Control Board meetings, prepare and convene the meetings
- Follow up the change process with the related action items
- Track versions of hardware and software items and documentation
- Training and support to users.
Your profile and skills :
- In addition to an University degree in computer science or engineering, you shall have a demonstrated experience of at least 5 years conducting and implementing Configuration Management of large scale, Software-centred systems in an operational environment.
- A first experience in aerospace environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Serena Dimensions CM, Jira or Clearcase)
- Fluent in English
- The experience and capability to fulfil the assigned tasks with the minimum of supervision, very good team working skills and strong action achievement orientation