CAD Engineer M/WPostuler
Lieu : Stuttgart
Région : Allemagne
Rattachement : HTI
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Automobile
APSIDE group is a French consulting company in the engineering industry with 2800 employees who have been deploying their competences for the biggest French companies for more than 40 years.
You would be part of HTi, a subsidiary of APSIDE specialized in automotive engineering and that currently employs more than 300 consultants (graduated engineers and technical experts) who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
For one of our clients, major actor of the automotive industry, we are looking for a CAD engineer.
This person will be in charge of development of side mirrors for a German OEM.
You will be responsible for the 3D CAD construction in Catia V5 and customer suitable data processing and exchange. Production-ready design of aluminium and synthetic components as well as tolerance plan drafting will also be part of your tasks.
The full-time position is to be filled as soon as possible and will be in Germany, near from Stuttgart.
The successful candidate will get a permanent contract.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in mechanical design : automotive field strongly wished, side mirrors would be a plus
- Being proficient in Catia V5 (3D) design is mandatory
- Siemens NX knowledge would be a plus
- Good German knowledge is necessary, English is a good plus