Lieu : Brussels
Région : Belgique
Rattachement : Apside Belgique
Type d'offre : Emploi
Expérience : 2/5 ans
Activité : Systèmes d’information
Our client uses test management tools, used to enable the generation of customizable and automatic reports.
As an Analyst Programmer on this tools, the following activities will be yours :
- Collect and document the needs by aligning with Testing Competence Services specialists
- Analyze, Design and document the solution
- Propose automatic report templates to the requestor
- Development of a report center (interface) that will integrate or connect with the Test Management Tool in use
- Ensure the quality of the development and implement possible changes that might occur
- Deliver the related Functional Documentation and organize a Demo
- Finalize the tasks until operation
- Write Test reports on production environment according to description
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS :
You have already worked with the following tools :
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Power BI
- .NET development
- SQL database
- Analysis & Coding best practices
You are results and customer satisfaction oriented
You are able to stick to deadlines
You are Native French or Dutch speaker and Fluent in English
Knowledge in Software Quality processes is an asset
You are used to work in multinational corporate
JOIN US !
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV…) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!